1. Automatic system voltage identification.
2. Charging program options for sealed, GEL and flooded lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries are available.
3. An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery's service life (with the exception of GEL and lithium batteries).
4. With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted (with the exception of lithium batteries).
5. A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
6. The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
7. By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
8. A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available ,thus requiring no repeated setting.
9. The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with 2 keys.
10.The user-friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensures convenient and intuitive operations.
11. (An optional communication function) provides a RJ12 data port (output of TTL232 level or bluetooth signals), with the data adopting the standard Modbus protocol, and can be used together with our upper computer monitoring
software or mobile phone APP.
12. Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
13.TVS lighting protection is adopted.
|System voltage||Automatic recognition of 12 V/ 24 V||48V||-|
|No-load loss||< 13mA/12V；< 15mA/24V||< 20mA||-|
|Max. Solar energy input voltage||<55V||<110V||-|
|Max. voltage at the battery end||<34V||<68V||-|
|Battery type||Parameters||Default SLD|
|Flooded FLD||Sealed SLD||GEL GEL||Lithium LI|
X1/12V; X2/24V; X4/48V
|Boost charging voltage||14.6V||14.4V||14.2V||14.4V|
|Floating charging voltage||13.8V||13.8V||13.8V||-|
|Charging recovery voltage||13.2V|
|Over-discharge recovery voltage||12.5V (settable with the keys)|
|Over-discharge voltage||11.0V (settable with the keys)|
|Equalizing charging interval||30days||-||-||-|
|Equalizing charging time||1H||-||-|
|Boost charging time||2H||-|
|Light control voltage||Light control on 5V, litht control off 6 V (light control on plus 1 V)||X1/12V; X2/24V; X4/48V|
|Operating temperature||-25℃ to + 55℃|
|IP protection degree||IP30||-|
|Protection functions||Attery reverse connection protection, solar panel reverse connection protection, reverse charging protection at night|
|Charging overload protection, overcurrent protection, short circuit protection|
|Dimensions||164.0 x 103.5 x 47.0 (mm)||189.27 x 127.2 x54.0 (mm)||189.27 x 127.2 x54.0 (mm)||-|