1. 12V/ 24 V system voltages are automatically recognized.
2. An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Application of an equalizing charging to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery's service life.
3. With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted.
4. A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of load.
5. The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit protection.
6. By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
7. The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with a key.
8. The user-friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensure convenient and intuitive operations.
9. Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
10. TVS lighting protection is adopted.
|current display function||No||No||Yes|
|System voltage||Automatic recognition of 12 V/ 24 V|
|No-load loss||< 10mA/12V；< 12mA/24V|
|Max. Solar energy input voltage||<55V|
at the battery end
|Boost charging voltage||14.4V；×2/24V；|
|Floating charging voltage||13.8V；×2/24V；|
|Charging recovery voltage||13.2V；×2/24V；|
|Over-discharge recovery voltage||12.6V；×2/24V；|
|Equalizing charging interval||30days|
|Equalizing charging time||1H|
|Boost charging time||2H|
|Light control voltage||Light control on 5V, ×2/24V；
light control off 6V, ×2/24V；
|Operating temperature||-25℃ to +55℃；|
|IP protection degree||IP30|
|Protection functions||Solar panel short circuit and reverse-connection protection|
|Over-temperature, overload and short circuit protection|