The aluminum alloy-lined PPR pipe is lighter in weight and can achieve a certain degree of anti-ultraviolet resistance during use. Its installation i...
The aluminum alloy-lined PPR pipe is lighter in weight and can achieve a certain degree of anti-ultraviolet resistance during use. Its installation is also more convenient and conducive to long-term use. Its connection is faster and can save part of the labor cost. Let me give you a specific introduction.
1. Electrofusion connection: electrofusion socket connection and electrofusion saddle connection
Electrofusion connection: First, the aluminum alloy lined PPR pipe is sleeved on the pipeline, and then a special welding machine is used to energize the electrofusion pipe fittings according to the set parameters (time, voltage, etc.). The inner surface of the electric fusion pipe fitting with the electric heating wire and the outer surface of the end of the insertion pipe are melted, and after cooling, the pipe and the pipe fitting are fused together. It is characterized by convenient and quick connection, good joint quality, and little interference from external factors. However, the price of electrofusion pipe fittings is several times to several times that of ordinary pipe fittings (the smaller the diameter, the greater the difference), and it is generally suitable for the connection of large-diameter pipes.
2. Hot-melt connection: What are the requirements for hot-melt socket connection, hot-melt saddle connection, and hot-melt butt connection?
(1) Before connecting the aluminum alloy lined PPR pipe, check the pipeline, pipe fittings and ancillary equipment according to the design requirements, and conduct an appearance inspection at the construction site, and use it only after meeting the requirements. The main inspection items include pressure rating, external surface quality, matching quality, material consistency, etc.
(2) Use special heating tools according to different interface forms, and do not use open flames to heat pipes and pipe fittings.
(3) Pipes and pipe fittings of the same brand should be used for welded pipes. Those with similar performance can only be carried out after passing the test.
(4) When connecting in a cold climate (below -5 degrees) and windy environments, protective measures or adjustments to the connection process should be taken.
(5) The pipes and fittings should be placed on the construction site for a certain period of time before they are connected to make the temperature of the pipes and fittings consistent.
(6) When connecting the pipe, the pipe end should be clean. When the pipe end is closed, the pipe end should be temporarily closed to prevent debris from entering the pipe.
(7) After the pipeline is connected, a visual inspection should be carried out. If the visual inspection has not been carried out, it should be reworked immediately.