Abstract:There are many ways to connect aluminum alloy lined PPR pipes. The sealing effect of the connection is better, which can guarantee certain advantages....
There are many ways to connect aluminum alloy lined PPR pipes. The sealing effect of the connection is better, which can guarantee certain advantages. Try not to use hard objects to knock during use, otherwise it will cause critical deformation. After not using it in time, you should pay attention to some details of the long-term storage. Next, I will give you a specific introduction.
1. PPR pipe fittings should be stored in a well-ventilated warehouse or simple shed, and should not be stored in the open air to prevent direct sunlight. Pay attention to fire safety, and the distance from the heat source shall not be less than 1m.
2. Aluminum alloy lined PPR pipes and fittings should be stacked horizontally on a flat ground, and pipe bending should be avoided. The stacking height should not exceed 2.0m, and the pipe fittings should be stacked in layers and should not be stacked too high.
3. When transporting and installing PPR pipes and fittings, care should be taken to avoid oil pollution. Severe impact, contact with sharp objects, throwing, rolling and dragging are strictly prohibited.
4. Do not hit the aluminum alloy lined PPR pipe with hard objects, especially at low temperatures, which will make the pipe fittings brittle under the influence of temperature, and a slight hit may also cause the pipe fittings to break.
5. The pipe needs to be cut in a direction perpendicular to the axial direction of the pipe, and the cut should be kept clean and flat.
6. The hot-melt connection should be carried out in strict accordance with the specified welding depth.
7. The hot-melt connection should be carried out in strict accordance with the specified welding time.
8. During hot-melt connection, the large deviation between the pipe and the fitting shall not exceed 5 degrees.
9. When the pipe is bent, the bending radius shall not be less than eight times the pipe diameter. It is forbidden to heat the pipeline with an open flame.
10. The design of metal thread should adopt tapered thread, and hemp or raw material tape should be used for sealing when connecting, but it should not be too tight.
11. When two pipes overlap, a bridge pipe is required.
12. PPR pipe fittings shall not be used as pull-up pieces or hangers.
13. After the buried concealed pipe is sealed, the position and direction of the concealed pipe should be marked on the wall or on the ground. It is strictly forbidden to hit or nail sharp objects such as metal nails on the pipeline.
The above are some details that should be paid attention to in the later storage of aluminum alloy lined PPR pipe. In order to have no problems with its quality during later use, some specifications should be paid attention to during storage, and it should not be bent at will to prevent it from being unusable or becoming defective in the later period. In addition, some details of the installation should be paid attention to.www.inverter-factory.com