Abstract:The inverter is a device that converts DC power into AC power (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It does the opposite of a rectifier, which converts AC p...
is a device that converts DC power into AC power (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It does the opposite of a rectifier, which converts AC power to DC power. The inverter is composed of an inverter bridge, a control unit and a filter circuit.
1. The DC voltage should be consistent
Each inverter has access to the DC voltage value, such as 12V, 24V, etc. It is required that the selected battery voltage must be consistent with the DC input voltage of the inverter. For example, a 12V inverter must choose a 12V battery.
2. The output power of the inverter must be greater than the power used by electrical appliances, especially for electrical appliances with high power at startup, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, a larger margin should be left.
3. The positive and negative poles must be connected correctly
The DC voltage connected to the inverter is marked with positive and negative poles. Red is the positive pole (+), black is the negative pole (-), and the positive and negative poles are also marked on the battery. Negative (black to black). The diameter of the connecting wire must be thick enough, and the length of the connecting wire should be reduced as much as possible.
4. It should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, beware of rain, and have a distance of more than 20cm from the surrounding objects, away from flammable and explosive materials, and do not place or cover other objects on the machine. The operating environment temperature is not higher than 40 ℃ .
5. Charging and inverter cannot be carried out at the same time. That is, the charging plug cannot be inserted into the electrical circuit of the inverter output during inversion.
6. The interval between two startups should not be less than 5 seconds (cut off the input power supply).
7. Please wipe it with a dry cloth or anti-static cloth to keep the machine clean.
8. Before connecting the input and output of the machine, please ground the shell of the machine correctly.
9. To avoid accidents, users are strictly prohibited from opening the case for operation and use.
10. When you suspect that the machine is faulty, please do not continue to operate and use it. The input and output should be cut off in time, and the qualified maintenance personnel or maintenance unit should check and repair it.
11. When connecting the battery, please make sure that there are no other metal objects on your hands, so as to avoid short circuit of the battery and burn the human body.
12. The use environment is based on safety and performance considerations, and the installation environment should meet the following conditions:
Dry: Do not soak in water or rain
Shady and cool: the temperature is between 0°C and 40°C
Ventilation: Keep no foreign matter within 5cm on the shell, and the other end faces are well ventilated
TVs, monitors, motors, etc. reach the peak power when starting up. Although the converter can withstand the peak power twice the nominal power, the peak power of some electrical appliances that meet the requirements may exceed the peak output power of the converter, causing overload protection, the current is shut down.