Abstract:Sine wave inverters are widely used in various types: microcomputer systems, communication systems, home, aviation, emergency, communications, industr...
Sine wave inverters
are widely used in various types: microcomputer systems, communication systems, home, aviation, emergency, communications, industrial equipment, satellite communication equipment, military vehicles, medical ambulances, police vehicles, ships, solar and wind power generation, etc. . The location of the backup power source can constitute the EPS emergency power system.
Sine wave inverter performance:
1) Pure sine wave output, suitable for TV, refrigerator, induction cooker, electric fan.
2) Microwave ovens, air conditioners and other household appliances use computer (CPU) control technology with superior performance.
3) Ultra-wide input voltage range, high-precision output, automatic voltage regulation.
4) Built-in protection functions, such as overload, short circuit, overvoltage, undervoltage, overheating, etc., with high reliability.
5) Simple and clear LED display, which can be upgraded to a comprehensive digital LCD display for easy observation of machine status.
6) The power supply time can be arbitrarily configured according to different requirements.
7) Adopt valve-regulated maintenance-free lead-acid battery, intelligent battery management, overcharge, overdischarge protection, prolong battery life.
What is the difference between a sine wave inverter and a normal inverter?
1. The pure Xuanbo inverter is suitable for any inductive load and resistive load, and the inductive load includes refrigerators and washing machines of various equipment with AC motors. Square wave and correction wave inverters are suitable for these resistive loads for lighting to watch TV heaters, pure Xuan wave inverter electric fish need to add a controllable boost function at a later stage and will be very expensive.
2. Pure sine wave inverter, with strict functional parameters and high price, is used in electronic circuits with high requirements for waveform parameters; general-purpose inverters are a mixture of sine waves, square waves, clutter and other components. This waveform can be used in general appliances at a lower price.
3. The difference between the pure sine wave inverter and the frequency converter is that the output voltage waveform is different. The pure Xuanbo inverter is suitable for all electrical appliances, and the general frequency converter is suitable for pure electrical appliances such as electric furnaces.