Abstract:The connection method of aluminum alloy plastic-lined pipes and fittings adopts a more advanced type of hot melt adhesive. The major advantage of hot ...
The connection method of aluminum alloy plastic-lined pipes and fittings adopts a more advanced type of hot melt adhesive. The major advantage of hot melt bonding is not only that it is quick and easy to install, but also pipes and fittings of the same material can also be melted separately by a hot melt machine. The tube with the melted outer surface is then inserted into the tube with the melted inner surface, allowing the joint to solidify and fully and completely join. After the pipe fittings are integrated with the pipe fittings, the whole pipe system is integrated, which effectively solves the problem of connection leakage caused by improper connection between the pipe fittings and the pipe fittings. The connection method makes the piping system more secure.
1. Dimension line measurement: use a ruler to measure the installation position of the aluminum alloy plastic-lined pipe on the aluminum alloy composite pipe, and use a special marking plate to mark the length of the aluminum alloy layer to be peeled off.
2. At the line drawing position: use a cutting machine to complete the cutting of the aluminum alloy coated plastic pipe. The depth of the cut should not damage the body of the plastic tube. The aluminum skin can collapse automatically after being cut in
3. Cut the ring cutter: Use the ring cutter to cut the pipe at the end of the plastic pipe that needs to be hot-melted aluminum alloy cut, be careful not to cut the inner layer of the aluminum alloy lined plastic pipe. The distance between the circumferential location and the nozzle is approximately the distance from the inner wall of the tube to the inside of the tube.
4. Remove the aluminum alloy layer: use a hacksaw blade to cut a little bit axially at the position of the aluminum alloy composite plastic nozzle (be careful not to cut the inner aluminum alloy plastic lined pipe), and then use a pair of pliers to open it from the cutting direction , use an auxiliary tool to remove the aluminum alloy cut layer at the end of the pipe.
5. Hot-melt: Use hot-melt machine to melt the plastic pipes and fittings coated with aluminum alloy, and complete the installation after natural cooling. Of course, the pipe and fittings are welded simultaneously according to the required length and time of fusing.
For the construction method of aluminum alloy plastic lined pipe described above, the construction of aluminum alloy plastic lined pipe must measure the coordinates, elevation and slope of the pipeline. After the construction of the aluminum alloy plastic-lined pipe, the position of the hot and cold water pipes should be checked, and the pipe marks should face outward and be in a protruding position.