Abstract:(1) Before installation, we should first check whether the photovoltaic inverter is damaged during transportation.(2) When we choose the installation ...
(1) Before installation, we should first check whether the photovoltaic inverter
is damaged during transportation.
(2) When we choose the installation site of the photovoltaic inverter, we should ensure that there is no interference from any other power electronic equipment around.
(3) Before making electrical connections, be sure to use opaque materials to cover the photovoltaic panels or disconnect the DC side circuit breaker. The PV inverter array will generate dangerous voltages if exposed to sunlight.
(4) All installation operations must be done only by professional technicians.
(5) The cables used in the photovoltaic power generation system must be firmly connected, with good insulation and suitable specifications.
(6) All electrical installation steps must meet local and national electrical standards.
(7) The photovoltaic inverter can be connected to the grid only after obtaining permission from the local power department and after all electrical connections are completed by professional technicians.
(8) Before any PV inverter maintenance work, the electrical connection between the inverter and the grid should be disconnected first, and then the DC side electrical connection should be disconnected. Wait at least 5 minutes before starting repair work until the internal components have been discharged.
(9) Any fault that will affect the safety performance of the PV inverter must be eliminated immediately before the inverter can be turned on again.