1. About discharge Please keep the battery temperature […]
1. About discharge
Please keep the battery temperature within the range of -15℃-+50℃ when discharging.
Please control the continuous discharge current below 3CA (H below 6CA).
The end-of-discharge voltage varies according to the magnitude of the current, and is roughly as follows. When discharging, the voltage should not be lower than the following voltage.
Please charge quickly after discharging. If you accidentally over-discharge, please charge it immediately.
2. Installation considerations
When installing the battery, be sure to observe the following:
1. Do not install batteries in a sealed space or near a fire, otherwise there is a danger of explosion and fire.
2. Do not cover the battery with vinyl film that may cause static electricity. When static electricity is generated, it will sometimes cause an explosion.
3. Do not install the battery in a place where water may enter, otherwise there is a danger of electric shock or fire.
4. Please do not install the battery in an environment exceeding -40°C~60°C.
5. Do not use the battery in dusty places, otherwise it may cause a short circuit of the battery.
6. When putting the battery in the box, pay attention to air circulation.
7. Do not press the upper cover with sticky or label-like objects. Because of the exhaust valve under the upper cover, the gas generated in the battery will not escape.
8. The number of parallel connections-during floating charging, the plug-in terminal battery can only be associated with three rows at most. There is no special restriction on bolt-fastened terminals, but the number of parallel connections increases reliability. In addition, when connecting in parallel, it is necessary to consider equalizing the wiring conductor and contact resistance between the columns. In order to keep the charge and discharge batteries in each column balanced, please do not exceed three columns in actual use.
9. When using batteries with different capacities, new and old, and different manufacturers at the same time, the battery and the machine may be damaged due to their different characteristic values, so please avoid using them.
3. About storage
1. Please be careful not to exceed the temperature range of -20℃～+40℃ during storage.
2. When storing the battery, the battery must be kept in a fully charged state. As part of the capacity will be lost due to self-discharge during transportation or during storage, please recharge it when using it.
3. When storing for a long time, in order to make up for the self-discharge during storage, please make supplementary electricity. When stored under the condition of over 40C, it will have a bad influence on the battery life, please avoid it!
4. Please keep it in a dry, low temperature and well-ventilated place.
5. If the battery packaging is accidentally wetted by water during storage or transfer, the packaging carton should be removed immediately to prevent the carton wetted by water from becoming a conductor and causing battery discharge or burning the positive terminal.
4. About daily inspection and maintenance
1. Check the battery regularly. If you find any external pollution such as dust, please clean it with a cloth soaked in water or warm water. Do not use gasoline, banana water and other organic solvents or oils for cleaning. In addition, please avoid using chemical fiber cloth.
2. During floating charge, when the total voltage of the battery or the indicator value of the voltmeter on the indicator plate deviates from the reference value shown in the following table (±0.05V/single cell), the cause should be investigated and dealt with.