1. The DC voltage must be consistent Each inverter has […]
1. The DC voltage must be consistent
Each inverter has a DC voltage value, such as 12V, 24V, etc. It is required that the battery voltage selected must be consistent with the inverter's DC input voltage. For example, a 12V inverter must choose a 12V battery.
2. The output power of the inverter must be greater than the power used by the electrical appliances, especially for electrical appliances with high power at startup, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, a larger margin should be left.
3. The positive and negative poles must be connected correctly
The DC voltage connected to the inverter is marked with positive and negative poles. Red is positive (+), black is negative (-), the battery is also marked with positive and negative, red is positive (+), black is negative (-), the connection must be positive (red to red), negative Connect negative (black connect black). The diameter of the connecting wire must be thick enough, and the length of the connecting wire must be reduced as much as possible.
4. It should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, beware of rain, and be at a distance of more than 20cm from surrounding objects, away from flammable and explosive materials, and do not place or cover other objects on the machine. The use environment temperature is not more than 40℃ .
5. Charging and inverter cannot be performed at the same time. That is, do not insert the charging plug into the electrical circuit of the inverter output during inverter.
6. The interval between two startups is not less than 5 seconds (cut off the input power).
7. Please wipe with a dry cloth or anti-static cloth to keep the machine tidy.